Cultivating a Culture of Belonging From the Top Down
Stephen Childs – Chief Human Resources Officer, Panasonic Automotive
The balancing of employee expectations amid ongoing labor shortages are a growing concern in every industry. Despite the challenges, the most successful businesses have established a culture of belonging that causes a ripple effect on retention. It is critical to take a top down, bottom-up approach to implementing culture if you want it to sustain long term.
In this session, we focused on:
- Establishing a sense of "we" starting from the top.
- Uncovering the culture landmines in your organization.
- Aligning your performance management system around the new culture.
- Communicating goals and challenges transparently.
- Establishing a sense of belonging to drastically improve your attrition.