Without the control over the areas in which employees are working, businesses are opening themselves up to a greater degree of risk during the pandemic. How does a business raise awareness for employees who are going to be working remotely?
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- An expanding remote workforce requires training efforts to evolve to include the unique security threats that face remote end users.
- By presenting security as a personal and individualized issue, you can make this new personal focus a driver for your organizational security awareness and training program.
Impact and Result
- Teach remote end users how to recognize current cyberattacks before they fall victim and turn them into active barriers against cyberattacks.
- Use Info-Tech’s blueprint and materials to build a customized training program that uses best practices.