- Keeping track of the multiple and frequently changing work arrangements on your team.
- Ensuring you have a fast and easy way to keep an up-to-date record of where and how employees are working.
- During these critical times, keeping track of employees’ work status doesn’t have to be complicated – the right tool is one that does the job.
- Keeping track of your employees is a health and safety issue – deployed well, it is an aid in keeping the business running and an additional communication channel, not a sign of lack of trust.
Impact and Result
- An Excel spreadsheet is all you need to ensure you have a way to record work arrangements that can change by the day.
- An easy-to-use tool means minimal administrative overhead to ensuring you have this critical information at hand.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a specialist.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.