A clearly defined job architecture provides the foundation for job titling across the organization. Use the Job Leveling and Titling Workbook to:
- Document key stakeholders who will be part of the project team.
- Record current job titles and relevant internal data, labor market data, and pain points/challenges for each role based on feedback from project contributors.
- Record job level criteria.
- Document possible role titles for each job level and the job leveling guidelines, including how areas of specialization will be addressed.
- Apply the job leveling process for each function/team/job family.
Use this workbook to leverage a job architecture framework to develop consistent job titling.