Develop a client-focused digital strategy to deliver a positive experience with HR services. Use the Digital HR Strategy Workbook to:
- Record stakeholder responsibilities and time commitments.
- Document insights from the client and organizational needs analyses.
- Prioritize HR technology elements to focus on and define scope and purpose.
- Document goals and metrics to measure the success of the overall digital HR strategy and each prioritized HR technology element.
- Document the key processes and systems associated with the prioritized HR technology element(s).
- Create journey maps for each persona within each key HR process.
- Identify client and organizational digital opportunities, uncover any overlap and/or conflict, and initiatives to address the digital opportunities.
Use this workbook to prioritize actions to deliver a digital HR strategy.