Build personal and organizational leadership capability, reduce failure, and harness influence to thrive in today’s VUCA world.
Leaders are failing at alarming rates. This failure is caused by:
- Poor decision making.
- Inability to develop followers.
- Inadequate responsiveness impeding ability to adapt.
By adopting an integrated approach to leadership, leaders can:
- Prepare to lead by pausing, planning, and learning to learn.
- Creating space for others to lead by distributing leadership opportunities and creating meaningful, valuable connections among their network.
- Leading an environment where influence trumps authority to allow an integrated approach to leadership to flourish.
Module 1: Adopt McLean & Company’s Integrated Leadership Paradigm
Discuss the challenges of leadership in today’s environment, review common obstacles, and discuss how to adopt five key elements to lead effectively.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Lead effectively in a VUCA world.
- Prepare to lead by overcoming our inherent bias to action, pausing, planning, and continually learning.
- Create space for others to lead by distributing leadership opportunities and activating networks.
|1.1||Review five elements of integrated leadership.||