Access this Storyboard and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Employee empowerment is the number one driver of engagement, yet only 34% of employees are empowered. In addition to employee engagement, empowerment has a significant impact on an organization’s customer service, profitability, productivity, and retention.
This research report, directed at managers, will help them:
- Recognize and demonstrate the organizational and individual benefits that come with empowering employees.
- Understand how organizational support of empowerment and employee capacity affect the degree to which they can empower each of their employees.
- Start successfully empowering employees while offering the support they need to reach their own goals and the organization’s objectives.
Many managers aren’t empowering effectively. They are either reluctant to give up control due to lack of trust or delegate all responsibilities with few boundaries.