Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Employee engagement is the degree to which employees are emotionally connected and committed to their organization and their role, exerting discretionary effort for the betterment of the organization. On average, only 1 in 3 employees are engaged.
Engaged employees are:
- 30% more likely to agree they regularly accomplish more than what’s expected of them.
- 73% more likely to agree they are committed to the organization.
- 38% more likely to agree they are not afraid to try new things in their job.
Take the first step to increase workforce engagement at your organization by measuring engagement levels.
Already a member?