Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Onboarding should transition a new hire to become a fully engaged and productive team member. Include a memorable welcome, a comprehensive introduction to the organization, thorough training on the key accountabilities of the role, and ongoing support for competency development.
This storyboard will:
- Provide a walkthrough of the administrative side of onboarding.
- Provide tips & tricks for a well-organized and memorable orientation.
- Outline job training requirements.
- Outline the basics of early performance management.
Onboarding requires careful planning, execution, and ongoing attention. Use this storyboard to develop an onboarding program that both engages new hires and readies them for the challenges ahead.