Access this Tool/Template and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
A new employee introduction e-mail prepares the group to welcome a new hire and gives them time to prepare for welcome activities. The e-mail should include:
- The new hire’s job details
- Background: education and experience
- Some personal details
- Details on the planned welcome
Be sure to be enthusiastic about the new addition – it will set the tone for initial team interactions.