Access this ToolsAndTemplates FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
An employee engagement survey should be handled like any other enterprise project, with detailed goals, identified stakeholders, and specific deliverables, milestones, and communications strategy. For a project plan to work, it must be agreed upon by all in advance and adhered to throughout the survey’s lifecycle.
This project and communication plan tool will guide you through the process of building:
- A communications plan that details the who, what, and when of all communication tasks that must take place during the employee engagement survey project.
- Key tasks, deliverables, and milestones that happen before, during, and after the survey.
- A full project to-do list for easy reference.
Employee engagement surveys are far-reaching initiatives with multiple complex tasks and critical communication points. Plan well in advance to keep track of the survey process and to ensure the most successful outcome.
Already a member?