Access this Policies FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The Lactation Accommodation Policy provides provisions for new mothers who continue to breastfeed their infant child upon their return to the workplace. The policy provides specific provisions for:
- When new mothers can take lactation breaks.
- Where they can express breast milk in a private space.
- Where to store their breast milk.
The policy applies to all female employees of the organization who are breastfeeding their infant child. This policy also applies to any contractors, consultants, or interns who may work in onsite facilities.
Already a member?