360 Degree Feedback
Improve Employee Development and Performance
In order to be successful in today’s workforce, employees are requesting more development than ever before. A well designed 360 Degree Feedback Program is a critical building block of an organization’s talent development strategy.
360 degree feedback benefits the employee by providing a multi-faceted view on key competencies. With the right elements in place, 360 Degree Feedback Programs can significantly improve employee development, performance, and as a result, the organization as a whole.
Multi-rater feedback is instrumental in giving employees a holistic perspective on their performance, and as a result, an excellent way for employees to receive the information they need to prioritize their development goals.
- Reduce the administrative burden of 360 Degree Feedback Programs with a tool that is easy to use and largely employee-driven once the initial set up is complete.
- HR can select from a set of 10 commonly used competencies introduced in McLean & Company’s Develop a Competency Framework solution set or add in your own competencies.
- HR assigns a required proficiency level in each competency to specific job roles in your organization.
- The tool allows for quantitative feedback through numerical ratings of the competencies and qualitative feedback recommendations on how to develop each competency to achieve greater levels of proficiency.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed as we compile the feedback report and a threshold of three respondents per rater group is met before feedback is reported.
- If you’d like to learn more, download Design a 360 Degree Feedback Program to gain further insights on how to leverage multi-rater feedback to optimize employee development.