Train Managers to Coach for High Performance
Coaching is no longer optional; it’s essential!
Immature or non-existent coaching causes:
- Less engaged employees: 50% of employees who do not receive coaching are disengaged, while only 13% of employees who receive coaching are disengaged.
- Lower retention: only 58% of employees who do not receive coaching expect to stay at their organizations over the next year, while 91% of employees who receive coaching expect to stay at their organizations over the next year.
With a formalized coaching process, the HR team will experience:
- Increased ability to assess talent.
- Faster identification of performance problems.
- Fewer complaints from employees that they are not receiving coaching.
- More time to focus on strategic initiatives.
Module 1: Effectively Coach Your Employees to Better Performance
- Understand the importance of coaching and the potential value of coaching.
- Establish a structured coaching process with your direct reports.
- Use the GROW model to structure coaching meetings with employees.
- Move from feedback to coaching when coachable moments arise.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improved coaching effectiveness.
- Knowledge and application of the GROW model when coaching.
- Ability to combine coaching with feedback.
|1.1||Establish a structured coaching process with your direct reports.||
|1.2||Use the GROW model to organize coaching meetings with employees.||
|1.3||Move from feedback to coaching when coachable moments arise.||