Employee Exit Survey
Address Issues Leading to Employee Departure
Understanding why people leave your organization is crucial to making employees want to stay for the long run. People leave for a wide range of reasons, and some of these reasons are entirely resolvable on your organization’s part. McLean & Company’s Exit Survey can be used as a standalone or complement the exit interview. This allows departing employees to provide feedback on key factors that impact long-term employee engagement and performance success.
Discover more about:
- Job factors - Uncover whether recognition, training, tasks, peers, or stress contribute to employee departure.
- Compensation and competitive intelligence - Discover if employees leave to find a better deal, what that deal is, and where they found it.
- Manager factors - As the saying goes, “People leave managers, not jobs.” Find out if your managers are effectively managing, leading, and coaching.
- Organizational factors - Does your organization build employee confidence? Your company vision, perception of senior management, and company culture continually build your internal brand.
- Uncover the truth - A short questionnaire administered to departing employees can provide you with insight into areas leading to regrettable employee departure.
Find out if:
- Employees are leaving for more money or benefits.
- Employees are unchallenged or see limited opportunities in your organization.
- Employees are disillusioned or dissatisfied with their managers.
- Employees are being drawn away by direct competitors.
- There are overall trends in why people are leaving.
How to Make the Most of Your Results
- All you have to do is request the survey. We take care of the logistics, reporting, and analysis.
- Send the Employee Exit Survey link to every departing employee in your organization.
- Request a custom report of the results every 6 months. We generate reports if there are three or more respondents.
- Discuss the findings and opportunities for improvement with an analyst. Use our research to make improvements in your organization based on the insight you've gained from your custom consultation.