About This Webinar
Develop a Human Resources Information Systems Strategy that Supports HR, IT, and the Business
HRIS are moving from record keeping to business enabling – make sure your HRIS strategy keeps pace.
The role of HR is continuing to evolve as a strategic partner in the organization helping to drive real business value. As a result of these changes, the demands of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) are also evolving. HRIS are moving from simply record keeping to business enabling; shifting focus from centralized administration to organizational engagement. It is now imperative that your HR technology and roadmap are aligned to organization’s priorities.
- Ensure HR activities and technology are aligned with organizational and business goals.
- Build alignment and consensus on HRIS guiding principles across HR, Finance, and Executive.
- Prioritize HRIS requirements and assign process accountability to process owners to ensure continued success.
- Drive HR operating efficiency and effectiveness by identifying critical gaps and focusing efforts on value added activities.
- Establish a solid HRIS roadmap that moves HR and IT closer to the desired target state.
- Create a viable business case to get buy-in and approval by clearly communicating how HRIS can enable the business.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.