Optimize the Organization’s LinkedIn Presence
The hiring team is the solution to the LinkedIn puzzle.
Please note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
An immature LinkedIn presence saddles the hiring team with:
- Incomplete profiles
- A lack of strategic direction
- Unsuitable investments
- Poor training and tracking
An optimized LinkedIn presence:
- Lowers time to file
- Lowers cost per hire
- Increases the number of employee referrals
- Improves quality of hire
- Review the case for optimizing your organization’s use of LinkedIn.
- Establish metrics to assess the measured value of the project.
- Align your LinkedIn investment to your organization’s needs, and establish realistic goals for your presence on the network.
Key Benefits Achieved
- A persuasive case for right-sizing your LinkedIn investment.
- A clear understanding of the return on investment of your LinkedIn presence.
- A LinkedIn subscription tailored to your organizational needs.
||Use the LinkedIn Benchmarking Tool to analyze the value of your initiative
- A method to track the impact of your LinkedIn investment
||Review your organizational goals
- Identify the problem that you are trying to solve with your LinkedIn presence
||Identify critical positions
- Focus your LinkedIn efforts on activities with the greatest organizational impact
||Assess the organizational risks of using LinkedIn
- An informed social media policy that mitigates the greatest risks of using LinkedIn for sourcing candidates
||Draft a list of requirements
- Criteria to inform your choice of LinkedIn subscriptions
||Assess the kind of subscription that meets the needs of your organization
- A decision about which subscription meets the needs of your organization
- Review best practices for building a LinkedIn profile.
- Formulate key branding messages from your employee value proposition.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improve the visibility of your organization’s LinkedIn profiles.
- Provide your hiring team with branding guidance for their activities on LinkedIn.
||Develop an action plan to promote your brand on LinkedIn
- Strategic guidance for your hiring team’s activities on LinkedIn
||Coach your hiring team in best profile-building practices
- A hiring team with an increased visibility on LinkedIn
||Coach your hiring team to grow their connections strategically
- A hiring team with a network that can meet organizational needs