HR Delivery Models of the Future
Understand what matters when redesigning HR.
If HR’s delivery model is not the right fit, the organization risks:
- Creating an operating model that impedes the organization’s competitive advantage.
- Maintaining an HR model that doesn’t keep up with the constant state of change that is currently seen in two-thirds of today’s organizations.
- Spending 60-70% of HR’s time and costs on transactional activities that hinder HR’s ability to be strategic.
If HR selects the right delivery model for the organization, benefits include:
- A delivery model that enables HR to increase focus on, and align with, business needs.
- A well-designed HR structure, which is the most important driver of overall HR effectiveness.
- A delivery model that is agile enough to remain competitive in a VUCA environment.
Module 1: Design a Delivery Model that Fits with Organizational Goals and Strategy
- Identify what the organization needs from HR and create an HR delivery model to support these organizational needs.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Understand how different types of delivery models can support different objectives.
- Determine where HR can have the greatest impact to the organization strategy.
- Create a model that delivers quality HR services and efficient day-to-day operations.
|1.1||Design an HR delivery model that is aligned with the organization, has a clear purpose, increases agility, and ensures efficient delivery of services.||