Train Managers to Effectively Resolve Conflicts
Use constructive conflict resolution to positively impact your organization.
When conflict is not handled constructively it can result in:
- Damaged relationships.
- Lack of cooperation.
- Defensiveness and hidden agendas.
- Wasted time, money, and resources.
- Creation of frustration and stress.
When managers have the skills to constructively resolve conflict, both the organization and teams benefit:
- Relationships and teams are strengthened.
- Collaborative problem solving improves innovation and strategic decision making.
- Disagreements are resolved quickly, increasing productivity levels.
- A positive environment is created wherein openness and collaboration are supported.
Module 1: Train Managers to Effectively Resolve Conflicts
- Train managers on the common causes of conflict and conflict resolution approaches.
- Have managers practice conflict resolution methods for both constructive and negative conflicts.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improve conflict resolution skills with a thoughtful approach.
|1.1||Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.||
|1.2||Facilitate decision-making training.||