Foster an Effective Feedback Environment
Bolster your organization’s success by training employees to effectively give, ask for, receive, and act on feedback.
A poor feedback environment results in:
- Employees not being encouraged to give, ask for, receive, or act on feedback.
- Employees not having the skills, tools, or techniques to engage in feedback.
Fostering an effective feedback environment results in:
- Better relationships between all groups in the organization.
- Increased employee engagement, enhanced innovation, increased recognition, and a positive impact on the bottom line.
Module 1: Assess the Feedback Environment
- Rationalize the need for fostering an effective feedback environment.
- Assess how effective the current environment is for feedback.
- Determine how feedback drivers in the organization help or harm the environment.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Identification of objectives for fostering a feedback environment.
- Consensus on evaluation of how effective the feedback environment is.
- Understanding of what drives a feedback environment and what an effective environment looks like.
- Identification of how feedback drivers impact the environment.
|1.1||Identify your unique objectives for fostering a feedback environment.||
|1.2||Use the Organizational Feedback Diagnostic to assess the feedback environment of your organization.||
|1.3||Brainstorm how current job drivers help or harm the feedback environment.||
|1.4||Brainstorm how current organization drivers help or harm the feedback environment.||
Module 2: Design Initiatives and Plan for Operationalization
- Create initiatives to foster a feedback environment.
- Prepare for feedback training.
- Plan communication and how to follow up.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Understanding of how to formulate initiative and cover technology.
- Development of initiatives to tackle feedback driver development areas.
|2.1||Review results and recommendations from the Organizational Feedback Diagnostic.||
|2.2||Build feedback driver initiatives.||
|2.3||Customize the training deck.||
|2.4||Plan out logistics for the training session.||
|2.5||Set metrics and plan for how to collect them.||
|2.6||Draft the communication plan.||
|2.7||Customize the employee follow-up survey.||