Establish a Communication and Collaboration System Strategy
Don’t waste your time deploying yet another collaboration tool that won’t get used.
The current approach to enterprise collaboration tools has led to:
- Users and business units circumventing systems in place and adopting their own solutions.
- Redundant collaboration tools offering overlapping capabilities.
- Far too many tools to maintain and improve upon.
A streamlined approach often yields these benefits:
- Greater end-user adoption of your collaboration services.
- A slimmer collaboration portfolio.
- Higher end-user satisfaction.
Module 1: Make the Case
Establish a communication and collaboration system strategy.
Key Benefits Achieved
Streamline your collaboration toolset.
|1.1||Follow best practices to simplify communication and collaboration systems.||