2022 HR Trends Report
People-centric solutions to the organizational challenges of 2022.
Without an understanding of HR’s future, organizations risk:
- Adopting practices that have proven to be ineffective.
- Failing to adapt to changes in the workforce and the way HR operates.
- Falling behind and becoming a less competitive employer.
Ensure your HR department is using best practices by:
- Identifying which trends and processes are associated with better HR performance.
- Discovering which initiatives other HR departments are planning to implement.
- Prioritizing initiatives that will have the biggest impact on the organization.
Module 1: 2022 HR Trends Keynote
- Discover the major trends that are reshaping HR.
- Learn the types of initiatives and practices used by leading HR departments.
- Understand the key challenges and opportunities facing HR.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is not aligned with industry practices.
- Gain understanding of practices that are driving HR in the future.
|1.1||Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2022 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.||