2017 HR Trends Report
Business professionals identify leading human capital practices for 2017. How will you adapt?
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Without an understanding of the current HR landscape:
- Organizations risk adopting practices which are proving to be ineffective.
Ensure your HR department is using current best practices by:
- Identifying which trends and processes are associated with better performance.
- Knowing what competitors are planning to put in place in the near future.
- Effectively prioritizing processes and projects that will have the largest impact in your organization.
Module 1: Understand 2017 HR Trends
- Current trends in HR.
- Areas where organizations are demanding better performance from HR.
- How you compare to your peers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is underperforming.
- Gain understanding of practices which are driving change in HR.
|1.1||Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2017 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.||