- Managers may have leadership brands, but they are often outdated or mismanaged. Regardless of whether the leader is conscious of their brand, others are reacting to it every day. This leads to brands that are inaccurate and ineffective, and poorly affect manager reputations.
- Organizational brands are becoming less and less appealing to consumers as they begin to distrust corporations. Instead, consumers seek the opinions of individual influencers.
- Leadership branding creates the opportunity for personal branding and organizational branding to be married; leaders can represent themselves and their organizations positively, contributing to the visibility and reputation of both.
- Leadership branding also gives managers the opportunity to more effectively serve their organizations by focusing on their stakeholders’ and customers’ needs, while developing personally by addressing those needs using their unique strengths and expertise.
Impact and Result
- Leaders must be trained on how to create and use leadership branding effectively in order to develop an impactful brand that has both organizational alignment and customer appeal.
- Leaders need to create a brand that is authentic and allows them to thrive, so that their engagement can improve.
- Leaders also need to be trained in how to move beyond a branding statement and authentically live their brand in their day-to-day lives.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Train Managers to Craft Their Leadership Brand
- Train managers to uncover your competencies and differentiators.
- Have managers draft their own leadership brand statement and assess its validity with external input.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Self-awareness and conscious effort towards focused actions that improve employee interactions and leadership decisions.
Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.
- Customized manager training presentation and materials.
Facilitate leadership branding training.
- Facilitated training session.