- There is concern about current and future leaders of the company having the awareness and capabilities required to deliver both business and people imperatives.
- The lack of leadership skills in non-executive levels are leading to lower employee engagement, employee dissatisfaction, and lack of promotable management.
- Leadership training has not delivered desirable results. Training has not been linked to talent and business strategy with robust measurement post-training to validate that leader behavior has changed as a result of the training.
- The lack of leadership skills in non-executive levels is leading to lower employee engagement and a weak leadership bench strength.
- While leadership training is the number one priority, budgets are tight.
- High-impact leadership training will drive measurable organizational success.
- Many individuals have a natural leadership, but need training in leadership styles, influence, conflict, motivation, and decision making. A good leader is able to adapt to the needs of the team to lead in a way that will garner the greatest efficiency, effectiveness, and business results.
Impact and Result
- Leadership training will enable managers to realize greater work group efficiency and effectiveness, as well as easily translate into improved business outcomes.
- In-house training will help keep costs manageable.
- Training will decrease the leadership skills gap and increase promotable resources.
Workshop: High-Impact Leadership: Train Managers to Be High-Impact Leaders
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Implement High-Impact Leadership Training
- Make the case for training managers on High-Impact Leadership.
- Prepare to implement leadership training.
- Deliver leadership training to managers.
- Evaluate the success of the training.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Learn your dominant leadership style and how to modify it to suit various audiences.
- Learn how to successfully influence those below, at, and above your organizational position.
- Learn to effectively resolve conflicts with a thorough understanding of the individuals on your team, as well as the principles of team dynamics.
- Learn to inspire your direct reports to high performance through self-management and coaching.
- Learn to make timely and effective decisions that factor in external and internal factors.
- Learn how to refine and validate your leadership brand.
Learn the six leadership styles.
- Learning leadership styles helps a leader deliver high- impact organizational and people results.
Learn the six influence tactics.
- Leaders skilled at influencing affect others’ thinking, decisions, and behavior – and drive positive business results.
Learn the conflict resolution framework.
- Being skilled in conflict resolution results in positive outcomes for the organization.
Connect with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Inspiration training gives leaders the power to connect employees with the organizational vision, mission, and values.
Determine common methods and techniques for establishing decision criteria.
- Decision-making training boosts business benefits and helps managers develop a core competency.
Understand how to craft a leadership brand.
- A strong organizational leadership brand positively affects an organization’s reputation by adding credibility and expertise.
Establish your learning evaluation plan for the training.
- Documented success metrics and methods of evaluation.
Customize the training materials.
- Customized training materials.