- 2021 was a year of reactive solutions to new HR challenges, with efforts often lacking a strategic, long-term focus.
- The labor market is more competitive than ever, and organizations are struggling with attracting and retaining talented employees.
- HR’s role continues to evolve in the face of new priorities from organizations and employees alike.
- As HR’s role expands, so does its stress. HR departments must spend more time addressing their own development and wellbeing as well as that of the broader workforce.
- Make the employee and candidate experience a priority to address a number of HR challenges in 2022, including employee attraction and retention.
- A part of adapting to the new world of work in 2022 will be ensuring that working hours don’t increase, causing burnout and turnover.
- Without a strategic focus on long-term sustainable initiatives, many organizations have now stalled in their DEI journeys.
- With tight labor markets a reality for many, hiring for aptitude and training for skills may well be the path forward for learning and development in an age of change.
Impact and Result
- Discover the four HR trends defining HR's path in 2022: Recruitment and retention: two sides of the same coin; Adapting to a new world of work; DEI: After the tipping point; and Skills in an age of change.
- Understand where best to use limited resources by using the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2022 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan in areas like retention, talent acquisition, learning and development, and more.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on organizational performance, workforce productivity, HR effectiveness, and more.
Workshop: 2022 HR Trends Report
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: 2022 HR Trends Keynote
- Discover the major trends that are reshaping HR.
- Learn the types of initiatives and practices used by leading HR departments.
- Understand the key challenges and opportunities facing HR.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is not aligned with industry practices.
- Gain understanding of practices that are driving HR in the future.
Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2022 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful HR trends and practices to evaluate for adoption in your organization.