Conducting a salary assessment may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. The Salary Structure Assessment Tool will simplify your salary assessment at every step in the process. This tool will allow you to:
- Document salary pain points at the organization and department level.
- Prioritize departments and roles for the assessment and remediation.
- Establish goals and identify metrics to measure the success of the project.
- Document the up-to-date version of the job worth hierarchy.
- Document current market ranges for all benchmark positions in alignment with up-to-date market positioning strategies.
- Update the minimum, midpoint, and maximum of each pay band under review.
- Input organizational data to identify potential inequities, analyze justifiable differences, and identify salary issues which need to be addressed.
- Cost out options for closing any gaps.
- Develop a remediation plan for stakeholder approval.
Use this tool to assess the organization's salary structure.