About This Webinar
Decrease Conflict and Increase Collaboration in the C-suite
Conflict among the executive team can derail even the best strategy.
Learn how to manage conflict and increase collaboration in the C-suite.
Unhealthy conflict undermines the achievement of organizational goals and contributes to a disengaged workforce. With the presence of conflict amongst executives in the C-suite on the rise, it is crucial that organizations increase collaboration while creating room for healthy conflict in the workforce.
During this webinar we learned how to:
- Manage C-suite conflict as HR and understand HR’s role.
- Assess conflict in the C-suite.
- Establish the right culture for C-suite collaboration.
- Build appropriate leadership behaviors and conflict management skills.
- Create processes and procedures that alleviate conflict.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.Exclusive Workshop