Access this Tool/Template and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Brainstorming is a powerful team-building and idea generation method because it can increase morale, create a more enjoyable work experience, and empower employees to participate in organizational initiatives. Many think that brainstorming is an essentially haphazard and chaotic problem-solving process, but when carried out under the influence of a guiding structure, it is very effective.
Use this template to:
- Help guide employee groups during issue and initiative break-out sessions and with documenting the results.
- Understand the various brainstorming techniques.
- Document ideal states and gap analyses in the area of employee engagement.
- Document employee proposed initiatives.
- Educate employees on the rules of engagement regarding brainstorming.
Use this template to derive the most value from employee brainstorming sessions and carry engagement efforts forward to the next stage.