Access this ToolsAndTemplates FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Brainstorming is a powerful team-building and idea generation method because it can increase morale, create a more enjoyable work experience, and empower employees to participate in organizational initiatives. Many think that brainstorming is an essentially haphazard and chaotic problem-solving process, but when carried out under the influence of a guiding structure, it is very effective.
Use this template to:
- Help guide employee groups during issue and initiative break-out sessions and with documenting the results.
- Understand the various brainstorming techniques.
- Document ideal states and gap analyses in the area of employee engagement.
- Document employee proposed initiatives.
- Educate employees on the rules of engagement regarding brainstorming.
Use this template to derive the most value from employee brainstorming sessions and carry engagement efforts forward to the next stage.
Already a member?