Access this Tool/Template and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
A welcome package acts as a continuation of the marketing process for the organization and helps get new hires excited for their role. The welcome letter should include:
- Start date, time, and location
- Who the employee is to meet
- An agenda for the first day
For best results, the letter should be accompanied by other relevant materials, including:
- Organization information, such as mission and vision statements
- Job information, such as a job description
- Housekeeping items, such as dress code (don’t include items that are complex or require explanation)
- A welcome gift, such as a branded t-shirt or tote bag
- Social committee information, such as a social calendar
Customize this sample welcome letter and send it in a welcome package two weeks before the new hire’s start date to continue the excitement of the job offer.