Effective change as a result of an employee engagement survey requires a plan to ensure the project is managed in an organized fashion. Use the Engagement Program Plan to:
- List roles, drivers, and steps to be completed.
- Record communication deliverables and use guidelines when writing employee communications.
- List metrics and document data.
- Record high-level details of engagement initiatives.
- Write action plans for initiatives by outlining associated tasks.
Use this tool to prepare your communications and record all project initiatives.