2017 HR Trends Report
Business professionals identify leading human capital practices for 2017. How will you adapt?
- It’s important to separate new and effective HR best practices from fads to help prioritize initiatives that will provide maximum impact for the organization.
- You must develop a strategic plan that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- HR strategy was the number one driver of overall HR effectiveness.
- HR departments are implementing new engagement measures and initiatives which are linked with better engagement across their organizations.
- Many of the new trends and practices identified involved HR expanding its capability in new areas (analytics, social media, and broader interaction with the business).
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2017 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Understand which HR practices and trends are having the biggest impact on overall HR performance.
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness, priorities, and budgeting against other HR departments.
- This report captured input from 808 business professionals on their current human capital practices and performance.
Access the related webinar
Get the Complete Storyboard
See how all the steps you need to take come together, with tools and advice to help with each task on your list.Download Now
Get to Action
Module 1: Understand 2017 HR Trends
- Current trends in HR.
- Areas where organizations are demanding better performance from HR.
- How you compare to your peers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is underperforming.
- Gain understanding of practices which are driving change in HR.
|1.1||Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2017 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.||
2017 HR Trends Report
Develop an Integrated People Strategy
Optimize the HR Department to Support the Organizational People Strategy
Build an Effective Stakeholder Management Strategy
Develop a Strong EVP to Attract Top Talent
Neuroscience and HR
Embed Innovation in the Organization by Designing HR Programs that Drive It
Manage C-Suite Conflict and Increase Collaboration
Develop an HR Plan to Effectively Manage the Merger or Acquisition Process
Develop a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy for HR
Implement a Human Capital Growth Plan
Evaluate the HR Budget Planning, Proposal, and Negotiation Strategy
Optimize the Internal Communications Strategy
Refresh Organizational Vision, Mission, and Values to Improve Business Performance
Search Code: 82931
Published: January 5, 2017
Last Revised: January 5, 2017