RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Many organizations know that an effective rewards and recognition program is part of a compelling total rewards offering that engages employees and drives results. Despite this, most programs are ineffective. Tweak your organization's current rewards and recognition program to improve employee engagement and actually drive the business results that rewards and recognition are supposed to drive.
This research report will help you to:
- Gain an understanding of where your organization’s current program is falling short
- Balance rewards versus recognition
- Align rewards and recognition with organizational goals and values
- Individualize rewards and recognition
- Improve timeliness of delivery.
Revamping a rewards and recognition program is onerous and can upset large groups of people. Almost all organizations have some sort of program already in place, so increase the impact of these programs by making some minor tweaks.