Access this Tool/Template and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
A compensation plan clearly documents how total compensation – base pay, benefits, and incentives – is determined and administered for employee groups. This Compensation Plan Template will help you:
- Outline specific employee segments for different compensation treatment.
- Articulate compensation goals and objectives for each employee segment.
- Describe what base pay, benefits, and incentives will look like for each segment, including the relative ratios for total compensation and the rationales behind your decisions.
Use this template to create compensation plans for distinct employee segments, or for the organization as a whole.