A leader’s power is not derived from their position, but rather their ability to effectively influence others. In an age where organizations are flatter, global teams are the norm, and a focus on agility is commonplace, influence is power.
Use this training deck to help your managers understand how to effectively influence organizational stakeholders.
The training will help managers:
- Understand the importance of influence.
- Gain awareness of how stakeholders view their current influencing skills.
- Learn McLean & Company’s influence tactics and when they are appropriate to use.
- Prepare an influence plan.
- Document their goals for future development.