Develop an Agile Talent Acquisition Strategy Storyboard – Sample
By developing an effective talent acquisition strategy, HR is better able to:
- Effectively attract and retain the right talent.
- Improve quality of hire to better achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Apply evidence-based decision making to create a more effective, strategic Talent Acquisition Department.
Use this blueprint to develop your talent acquisition strategy by:
- Reviewing your talent acquisition structure and competencies.
- Evaluating the four elements of talent acquisition (employer branding, sourcing, assessment, and internal talent mobility).
- Examining current technology.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement in your talent acquisition department.