Foster a Dynamic Learning Mindset to Build Employee Resilience and Promote Innovation
This webinar occured on May 13, 2015
About This Webinar
Foster a Dynamic Learning Mindset (DLM) to Build Employee Resilience and Promote Innovation
Empower employees to take ownership of their development and invest in themselves as much as they invest in the organization.
Organizations struggle to increase innovation at the necessary pace of change to remain competitive, and need employees to be able to continuously learn and grow in order to do so.
- Identify what a DLM is and assess the organizational mindset.
- Plan for how the organization can enable employees to embody a DLM.
- Integrate DLM characteristics within HR functions and processes.
- Develop a training structure to educate employees on a DLM.
- Finalize planning towards implementing a DLM across the organization.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.